Maternity Aesthetics (Mommy Makeover): It is a surgery that leaves the highest happiness rate in the patient. Mothers feel very happy that they have come to the pre-pregnancy period. They experience the happiness of getting rid of all the deformations brought by motherhood psychologically.
What is Maternity Aesthetics?
Due to the growth of the mother’s womb during pregnancy, loosening of the abdominal muscles, increase in abdominal fat, skin loosening and cracks occur. Breast tissue increases in number and volume during the pregnancy to provide milk to the baby. This causes enlargement of the breasts, stretch marks and cracks in the skin. In summary, serious deformations occur due to increasing weight during pregnancy and stretching of the skin. What we call maternity aesthetics is a combination of surgical procedures aimed at eliminating sagging and cracks in the abdominal tissue after pregnancy and correcting the shape of the breast.
What are the transactions performed?
Tummy Tuck and Liposuction: The sagging in abdominal tissue is corrected with mini tummy tuck or full tummy tuck. If there is excess in fat tissues in the waist and back, liposuction is applied to these areas as well.
Breast Reduction: If there is sagging and growth without losing volume, breast reduction surgery is performed.
Breast Augmentation: If there is a decrease in the volume of the breasts after the breastfeeding period without sagging after surgery, breast augmentation surgery is performed with a prosthesis.
Breast Lift: If there is both volume loss and sagging in the breasts, breast lift and prosthesis surgery are combined. Thus, trying to obtain a pre-pregnancy view or a better view.
- The operation time lasts about 3 hours. After the operation, the patient is followed up in the hospital for less than 1 night. It is normal for the first 3 days to have pain especially in the abdomen due to stretching the abdomen. It takes 2 weeks for the wounds to heal.
- After the operation, heavy loads should not be lifted for the first month and you should not take your baby on your lap.
- Smokers should not smoke for 1 month before surgery and 1 month after it.
- Exercising begins 2 months later.
- It is necessary to wait 6 months to see the final result.